So we reach that point in the week where I get to show off all the new books I got. I actually didn't get to read a lot this week because I've been looking into a new blog design, and if your blog happened to get a lot of visits from me, it really just means I loved your blog design and I wanted to see who did it. I'm actually pretty good at photo-editing and all that, I just have no good idea. And I don't even want to bring up how people can make those fonts and all that. So I might be taking some time today to do some serious brainstorming, but who knows? I'll just leave that to figure out later.
Anyway, even though I didn't get a lot of reading done, I got a ton of books that I really want to share with you. I didn't actually do any buying this week, and I didn't get to make it to my library yet, and I don't think I will because I still have that huge pile of books I showcased last week.
Thank you to Jessica from Guardian of the Crossroads for sharing these with the entire Hollow Tours tour group, because I've been wanting to read a LOT of these. There are a lot, too many to take pictures of, so I'm just going to link them up. And they're in my Kindle, so I doubt you want a picture of my Kindle, which doesn't even have a cover and has been dropped so many times that I'm surprised it still works.
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (I LOVED this book! Review coming soon!)
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (I really enjoyed the first three, but I felt the fourth book was an overkill so I want to see how this will turn out.)
- Pure by Julianna Baggott
- Switched by Amanda Hocking
- Torn by Amanda Hocking
- Ascend by Amanda Hocking
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
- The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
- Tempest by Julie Cross
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
- A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
- Fever by Lauren DeStefano (I really liked Wither, and after I finished it, I've been waiting for this one to come out)
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis (Two words. Gorgeous. Cover.)
- Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Haven't read a lot by Edgar Allen Poe, but this still sounds really awesome)
- Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- Anew by Chelsea Fine
- Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
- Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (I've been wanting to read this ever since I saw an ad in a magazine, so I'm really happy I finally could get a copy.)
- Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsay (I've heard absolutely awful things about this one, so for some twisted reason I still want to read it.)
- Until I Die by Amy Plum (Ack, that cliffhanger!!! Grr. Check out the review here.)
- Frost by Wendy Delsol
- The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross (I still have to read the first book, but I've heard awesome things.)
- Forgotten by Cat Patrick
- First Frost by Jennifer Estep (I love the Mythos Academy series, so I'm really excited to read the prequel.)
Yeah, I sort of went a tiny bit crazy when I saw all the books there were that I could get for my Kindle. I won't be going to the library until probably next month! And I still haven't read all the books from last week's Stacking the Shelves. Oh, what've I gotten myself into? I should save some for the summer when the only time I can go in the computer is after 2:00 PM. :/ I didn't get to read a lot of these, even though I got them mostly on Monday and Tuesday, because I'm still finishing off the NetGalley titles I got. :)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Grigori Legacy Pen
Well, that was my Stacking the Shelves. Tell me about yours!
Friday, May 4th—Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Saturday, May 5th—Interview with Wendy Delsol
Saturday, May 5th—Stacking the Shelves
Sunday, May 6th—Any Love but Mine by Debbie Davies
Monday, May 7th—Promo Book Blitz: Toni Aleo
Tuesday, May 8th—You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
Wednesday, May 9th—Airplanes by B.o.B. featuring Hayley Williams
Thursday, May 10th—Kindle Fire and eBook Giveaway!
Thursday, May 10th—So I'm a Double Threat by Julie Prestsater Tour Stop!
Seven Month Blogger Giveaway!
Feathermore by Lucy Swing Giveaway!